Homemade Peppermint Patties Recipe with step wise pictures.
This peppermint patties is so good and make a perfect treat after dinner. It makes your mouth smell great and is very refreshing.
I had one of this patties few days back and i am in complete love with it. This is a easy version of making it at home and it taste delicious. I have one more version which has cornsyrup added in it. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Dark Chocolate or Semi Sweet Chocolate - 1 cup
- Coconut Oil - 3 tblsp
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1.5 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¼ cup
- Peppermint Oil few drops
- Take chocolate and oil in a sauce pan and heat till it is just melted. set aside.
- Take icing sugar, peppermint oil and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape it into a log like.
- Cut it into thick pieces.
- Place in a parchment lined plate and freeze for 15 mins.
- Take the pieces and dip in chocolate and set in the fridge for 5 mins.
- You can double dip the pieces if you need the coating to be thick.Store in fridge.
1)Take chocolate in a sauce pan
2)Add coconut oil
3)Melt on lowest heat as possible
4)Set aside to cool.
4)Take icing sugar in a bowl
5)Add peppermint oil. Just few drops
6)Add in condensed milk
7)Knead to a dough
8)Roll it into a log like
9)Cut it into pieces
10)Set aside in a parchment lined plate. Freeze for 15 mins
11)Dip them in chocolate.
12)Coat in chocolate
13)Place it back in the tray and chill for 5 mins
14)Remove it from fridge
15)You can have as it is, or double dip in the chocolate
16)Coat in the chocolate again.
18)Pop it back in fridge for another 10 mins.