Weightloss Roti Recipe – Horse Gram Chapati Recipe – Kollu Chapati Recipe with step wise pictures.
I get so many regarding weightloss tips and recipes. So i tought of sharing this recipe which is actually from my sisters channel. I took snapshots from her video.
You all know that horse gram is a great weightloss ingredient. This recipe is a great way to include horse gram / kollu in your diet. Use no oil for the roti and have with your favourite curry. You can have it for lunch or breakfast, skip rice when having this. You can see great results if you continue to take this for a month.
Horse gram reduces cholestrol and fat. It streghtens muscles and tightens it.
Check this video
- Wheat flour - 1 cups
- Horse Gram Powder - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- First lets make the horse gram powder. Take horse gram in a dry pan and roast till golden and toasted on a low flame. Once it is well roasted, cool it down. Take it in a blender and powder finely. Store this powder in a air tight container.
- Now take wheat flour, horse gram powder, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water slowly and knead to a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of dough, roll it in a floured surface till it is thin.
- Heat a tawa, place the chapati over it and cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve with your favourite curries.
1)Wash horsegram / kollu really well.
2)Take it in a dry pan and roast on low heat till it is well roasted.
3)Now it all roasted nicely.
4)Take it in a blender
5)Powder it finely. Store this in a air tight container
6)Now lets make the roti, take wheat flour, horsegram powder and salt in a bowl
7)Add water slowly and knead to a smooth dough.
8)Dough is done
9)Now take a small ball from the dough and roll it in a floured surface little thin.
10)Place the roti on hot pan and cook till done on both sides