Soft and crispy banana appam which is easy to make and can be made in an instant.
This is a quick appam which you can make for any special occasions. It just needs a handful of ingredients and the appam turns out to be so soft.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
How to Make Banana Appam
Take banana in a blender and puree till smooth.
Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to a thick batter.
Heat oil for deep frying, drop small spoonful of batter in and fry till golden brown.
Drain and serve.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Instant Banana Appam Recipe
- Ripe Banana - 4 small ones around 1 cup of puree
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Water as needed
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - a pinch
- Coconut - ¼ cup grated
- Oil or ghee for deep frying
- Take banana in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to a thick batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying, drop small spoonful of batter in and fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
Banana Appam Step by Step
|Take banana in a blender|