Instant Makki Atta Dosa Recipe – Yellow Corn Flour Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Makki Atta Dosa which can be made in a jiffy. This crispy delicious dosa taste delicious and is very nutritious too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Makki Atta / Yellow Corn Flour - 1 cup
- Rice Flour - ¼ cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves a handful chopped finely
- Water as needed
- Oil for making dosa
- Mix all ingredients except oil to form a thin batter like.
- Now heat a pan, pour in ladleful of batter to form like a thin dosa. Drizzle oil around the edges.
- Cook till golden on one side, flip over and cook.
- Serve with chutney
1)Take yellow corn flour in a bowl.
2)Add in rice flour
3)Add in cumin seeds
4)Add salt to taste
6)Add in chopped onions, coriander leaves and green chillies
8)Mix well to form into a thin batter
9)The batter has to be thin
10)Pour the batter from a height so it forms into a thin dosa like.
11)Drizzle little oil around the sides
12)Flip over and cook