Instant Poha Idli Recipe - Aval Idly Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy poha idli which is super easy to make. It is a different option to try for breakfast. Taste great with sambar or chutney.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Instant Poha Idli Recipe
- Poha / Aval - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava / Semolina - 1 cup
- Yogurt / Curd - 1.5 cup
- Water as needed
- Eno Fruit Salt - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take poha and sooji in a blender and powder it fine.
- Take curd, water and mix well to form a smooth batter. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Add in salt and eno fruit salt and mix well.
- Pour the batter in greased idli mould and steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and cool it down. Now use a spoon to remove the idlies and serve hot.
1)Take 1 cup poha
2)Add in sooji
3)Powder it fine
4)Add in yogurt
8)Add more water and mix well
9)Set aside for 10 mins
10)Add in eno fruit salt
12)Pour it in greased idli plates
13)Now it is filled
14)Place in steamer
15) Steam them for 10mins
i added baking soda instead of eno salt..but the color of the idly changed to yellow ,why?
Pls give substitute for eno...also add some good sandwich recipe