Instant Poha Uthappam Recipe - Aval Uthappam Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious instant poha uthappam which taste so yummy and is very healthy. This healthy uthappam taste great with chutney or sambar.
Soft and delicious rava poha uthappam which taste so yummy with tomato chutney or coconut chutney. This s different from normal uthappam and taste heaven.
This combo of sooji and poha taste very unique. Specially kids will love it for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Instant Poha Uthappam
- Poha / Aval - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava - ¾ cup
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Water as needed
- Oil as needed
- Take poha and soak it in water for 5 mins. Drain and take it in ablender.
- Add sooji, curd and water and puree till smooth.
- Add all ingredients except baking soda and oil.
- Now let the batter sit for 10 mins.
- Now add in baking soda and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, make small uthappam and cover and cook till golden on the bottom.
- Flip over and cook.
1)Soak poha in water and drain it.
2)Take it in a blender
3)Add in yogurt
4)Add in sooji
5)Puree till smooth
6)Take it in a bowl.
7)Add water to make a smooth batter
8)Add salt to taste
9)Add in chopped onions and green chillies
11)The batter should be thick but pouring consistency. So add water as needed
12)Add in cooking soda
15)Heat oil in a pan
16)Pour small amount of batter in
17)Cover with a lid
18)Once the top is cooked
19)Flip over and cook