Maida Paniyaram Recipe – Fried Banana Balls Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy snacks made using banana, eggs which taste so delicious. It is not only easy to make but turns out so soft and fluffy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Banana - 2
- Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Egg - 1
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Take sugar, banana, egg and cardamom powder in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Pour it into a bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Dip hands in water and take small portion of dough drop in oil.
- Fry till golden on both sides.
1)Take banana and sugar in a blender
2)Add cardamom powder
4)Blend till creamy
5)Transfer it to a bowl
7)Add flour into the mix
8)Add baking soda
11)Make it into a thick batter
12)Dip hands in water
13)Take small portion
14)Drop in hot oil
15)Fry till golden on all sides
16)Fry on medium low heat
17)Now it is done