Oven Baked Fried Chicken Recipe - Juicy Baked Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures
Healthy crispy fried chicken which actually taste like fried chicken. It is healthier and is more juicer than normal ones. Serve it with a side salad and you are good to go.
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Oven Baked Fried Chicken Recipe
- Chicken - 1 whole chicken cut into 10 pieces
- Dried Basil - 1 tblsp
- Dried Oregano -1 tblsp
- Cayenne Powder - 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1 tblsp
- Onion Powder - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Egg - 2
- Take all spices and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take chicken in a bowl, add half of the seasoning mix in the chicken and mix well.
- Take breadcrumbs in a bowl and add remaining half of the spices in it.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Take chicken and dip in egg, coat in breadcrumbs and arrange in a foil lined baking pan.
- Drizzle little oil over the chicken.
- Pop it in a 200 degree c, preheated oven for 45 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Mix the spice rub. Take basil in a bowl
2)Add cayenne powder
4)Add garlic powder
5)Add onion powder
7)Add in red chilli flakes
9)Take chicken in a plate
10)Sprinkle with half of the spice mix
11)Coat both sides of the chicken
13)Add remaining spice mix
15)Take eggs in a bowl
16)Dip chicken in the egg
17)Coat on both sides
18)Coat in breadcrumbs
19)Arrange in a baking tray
20)Drizzle with little oil
21)Bake till done
Wow nice sisy..even I like your vlogs& missing your vlogs pls do more vlogs...
Is it necessary to turn d chicken in the middle
Yes for even cooking
May I know where u got it kitchen floor mats in Alleppey sis..they are too good..I vll b visiting soon ..wish to buy for my kitchen
It is from a local shop on the way. Not sure about the name.
What can I use instead of onion powder?
No need to marinate the chicken?