Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Masala Bread Toast Recipe - Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Masala Bread Toast Recipe - Easy Breakfast Ideas. Masala bread toast recipe which taste delicious and it is easy to make. It is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
You can make this as a after school snack for your kids too.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Triple Veg Grilled Sandwich
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Masala Bread Toast Recipe
- Bread Slices - 2
- Butter - 1 tblsp + more as needed
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped very finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Garlic - 2 cloves chopped finely
- Tomatoes - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tblsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Heat butter in a pan. Add fennel seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions, chillies and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in tomatoes and mix well. Cook till mushy.
- Add in salt, spice powder and mix well.
- Add in ketchup and mix well. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Toast bread in butter till golden. Spoon the masala on top.
- Cut into diagnols and serve.
1)Heat butter in a pan
2)Add in fennel seeds
3)Add in finely chopped onions
4)Saute for 2 mins.
5)Add in garlic and green chillies
6)Saute for a min
7)Add in chopped tomatoes
8)Saute till tomatoes get mushy
10)Add salt to taste
11)Add in turmeric powder
12)Add chilli powder and garam masala powder
13)Add in ketchup
15)Add coriander leaves
17)Heat butter in a pan
18)Place bread slices
19)Toast till golden on both sides
20)Take it in a plate
21)Spoon some masala on top
23)Cut in half