Ajwain & Kalonji Nimki Recipe - Diwali Snacks Recipes with step wise pictures.
Crunchy and delicious ajwain kalonji snack which taste so good and crispy. Perfect for this diwali or as a crispy snack.
Super easy snack to make which taste so crispy and crunchy. It is very easy to make and taste super yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Ajwain Kalonji Nimki Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain / Omam / Carom Seeds - ½ tsp
- Kalonji / Nigella Seeds - ½ tsp
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take all ingredients in a bowl except oil for deep frying. Rub the oil into the flour.
- Add water and knead to a dough. Let it rest for 30 mins.
- Now take a portion of dough and roll it into a thin long roti like.
- Cut it into desired shapes.
- Deep fry till golden and crispy.
- Drain and cool completely.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in sooji
4)Add kalonji and ajwain
5)Add baking powder
8)Rub it into the flour.
10)Shape it into a dough
11)Take a portion of the dough
12)Roll it thin
13)Cut into shapes
14)Deep fry till golden
15)Now it is done.
16)Fry till golden
Leave a Reply