Mixed Fruit Crumble Recipe - Fruit Crisp Recipe with step wise pictures.
A delicious mixed fruit crumble which is not only tasty but is super easy to make. The fruits taste amazing with the buttery crust. Serve with vanilla icecream and you are in heaven.
This desert is so easy to make and taste so delicious. It is a great make ahead desert. You can make the crumble in advance and keep in fridge. Whenever you need a sweet treat just take a portion and make it. It is such a easy one.
Lemon Curd Tart
Chocolate Fruit Tart
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mixed Fruit Crumble Recipe
- Mixed Fruits - 4 cups chopped ( used apples plums, pomegranate, banana, pineapple
- Sugar - ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Rolled Oats - ½ cup
- Butter - 100 grams
- Shredded Coconut - ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Add ½ cup sugar to the fruits and mix well.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Take flour in a bowl, add butter and use your hands to crumble it into the flour.
- Now add in sugar, coconut and oatmeal and mix well.
- Spoon this over the fruits and pop it in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Scoop and serve with icecream.
1)Take mixed fruits in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
4)Spoon it into the baking pan. Set aside.
5)Take flour in a bowl
6)Add in cold butter
7)Crumble it well
8)Now it is well mixed
9)Add in sugar
10)Add in coconut
11)Add in rolled oatmeal
13)Spoon this over the fruits
15)Bake till done
17)Enjoy with vanilla icecream
Leave a Reply