Eggless Mawa Cake Recipe – Khoya Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
A melt in mouth super moist mawa or khoya cake. This is a eggless version and it needs just a handful of ingredients you must have already have on hand.
This might be a different cake for you. But it is one of the tastiest dessert you can ever make. The khoya added in this cake make it so moist. I loved it to the core.
Super moist and delicious mawa cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft. This is perfect for breakfast, brunch or evening tea time. This bread is not too sweet. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee. This keeps well for 2 to 3 days at room temparature. You can store this in fridge for more than a week and heat whenever you need.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter- 50 grams 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Yogurt - 1/4 cup 60 ml
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking soda /Cooking Soda - 3/4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Mawa / Khoya - 100 grams
- Milk - 1/4 cup 60 ml
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C. Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl. Mix well till creamy.
- Add in yogurt and mix well. Add crumbled mawa and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and fold gently.
- Add milk if batter is too thick.
- Now spoon this into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins. Cover with foil lightly if the cake is getting too dark on top.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
4)Mix till fluffy.
5)Add in yogurt
6)Add crumbled khoya
8)Add in flour
9)Add in baking soda
10)Add in salt.
12)Add little milk.
14)Spoon it into baking pan.
15)Bake till done.
16)Slice and serve.