Nutella Truffles Recipe with step by step picture. This is made with Corn Flakes,Oreo and Nutella.
Truffles, Rich Chocolate Balls, what else to say about that..It can be made various ways. I have the recipe of making it the traditional way in this blog, check out my chocolate truffles recipe. But this is a easy way of making them, but taste so much good. I loved these more than those truffles.
This truffles needs only few ingredients..Cookies, Nutella, Cornflakes. Mix all of them together and shape into balls. You can leave them plain, or roll them in cocoa powder or in desiccated coconut, or in chopped up nuts or sprinkles or in chocolate semia or anything you like. The option is pretty much endless..
But i went one step further after shaping them into balls. I dipped them in melted dark chocolate and drizzled it with white chocolate and topped it with some sprinkles..Yummy it was, so give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Nutella Truffles Recipe | Nutella Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- 10 Oreo Biscuits
- ¼ cup Cornflakes
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp White Chocoalte
- Take Oreo biscuits in a blender and powder fine.
- Take it in a bowl, add crushed cornflakes, Nutella and mix well.
- Take small portions from it and roll into balls.
- Place these balls in a foil lined plate and chilli them for 10 mins.
- Now melt some dark chocolate chips either over a double boiler or microwave for 1 to 2 mins.
- Now take the balls from the fridge and dip them in melted chocolate and place them in the same plate and freeze for further 5 mins.
- Now melt some white chocolate separately. Pour that in a ziploc bag
- Drizzle over truffle and set in fridge.
2)After shaping into balls, you can just roll them in cocoa, powdered sugar, sprinkles, chopped nuts or desiccated coconut as you wish.
3)You can leave cornflakes out and use chopped nuts as well.
Nutella Truffles Recipe step by step picture
|Take all your ingredients|