Oatmeal, Cinnamon & Apple Breakfast Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy oatmeal, cinnamon and apple breakfast muffins taste so delicious and healthy. Perfect way to start a day.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Oatmeal, Cinnamon & Apple Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- Egg - 1
- Honey or Maple Syrup - ¼ cup
- Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Milk or Milk Substitute - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Instant Oatmeal - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder - 1.5 tsp
- Apple - 1 cup grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- Take egg, yogurt, milk, honey, vanilla in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in oats, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, apple and mix well.
- Scoop this in muffin tray and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove it and serve.
1)Crack open an egg in a bowl
2)Add in some yogurt & milk.
3)Add in some honey
4)Add in some vanilla
5)Whisk it well
6)Add in some quick cooking instant oatmeal
7)Add in some baking powder
8)Add in some salt
9)Add in some cinnamon powder
11)Add in grated apple
13) Use a icecream scoop to fill the mould with batter
14)Place cupcake cases in the mould.
15)Fill with batter
16)Pop it in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 30 to 40 mins