White Chocolate Mocha Recipe – Christmas Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious and comforting white chocolate mocha which taste super good, creamy, thick and luscious. Perfect for any cold winters day.
When i came across this recipe i know i have to to try it. I imagined the taste of white chocolate and coffee together and it was heavenly. This drink was perfect on a cold winters days, it was so comforting and delicious.
The main thing in this recipe is to use the best quality white chocolate you can ever find because it makes a whole world of difference. The original recipe has cream and milk in it, I modified the recipe and used only milk, still it tasted so delicious.
Super delicious hot white chocolate mocha is perfect with some whipped cream on top or some marshmallows. But i like them just plain and simple.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Good Quality White Chocolate - 1/3 cup
- Instant Coffee Granules - 1.5 tsp or as needed
- Hot Water as needed
- Strong brewed coffee as needed
- Take milk in a sauce pan and heat it till it comes to a boil, cook till it is reduced a little. Simmer for around 5 mins.
- Add in white chocolate and keep whisking till chocolate melts.
- Now take a serving glass and pour in some prepared coffee or add coffee granules with some hot water.
- Now pour the white chocolate mix in and whisk well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take good quality white chocolate.
2)Chop them and set aside.
3)Take milk in a sauce pan.
4)Place on heat and cook till it comes to a boil.
5)Keep whisking and cook till it reduced a little.
6)Keep on whisking. Totally simmer it for 5 to 8 mins.
7)The mix will get little creamy and frothy.
8)Add in white chocolate
9)Whisk till chocolate melts
10)Now the chocolate is all melted. Take it off the heat.
11)Take a serving glass.
12)Pour it some strong coffee. I dissolved 1.5 tsp coffee with some hot water and added it in.
13)Pour over the hot chocolate
15)Stir well and serve immediately.
16)This taste heavenly.