Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Paneer Delight Recipe - Easy Side Dishes for Roti with step wise pictures.
Delicious paneer delight recipe which taste super yummy, it taste amazing with pulao or with roti. You can spoon it on some rotis and roll it up and enjoy.
This is a delicious dish to make and taste yummy with chapati or poori or bhaturas..Its been a while since i shared any paneer recipes, so i decided to make this and share it with you all. It is a simple dish with no tomatoes. All the taste comes from onions. If you want a little sour taste to it, add some lemon juice to it in the end.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Delight Recipe
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Butter - 1 tblsp + 1 tblsp
- Onions - 2 large sliced thinly
- Green Chillies - 2 slit
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Take paneer, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat 1 tblsp butter in a nonstick pan, add paneer and fry till golden. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tblsp butter in a pan, add onions, green chillies and cover and cook till golden and brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add salt and other spice powders and mix well.
- Add in little water, paneer and cover and cook for 5 to 6 mins.
- Serve with roti.
1)Take cubed paneer in a bowl
2)Season with salt and pepper
4)Melt butter in a nonstick pan.
4)Add paneer cubes
5)Fry them in butter till light golden
6)Once they are golden
7)Drain them to a bowl.
8)Melt some more butter.
9)Add in lots of sliced onions.
11)Add in lots of green chillies.
12)Add in ginger garlic paste
13)Cover and cook on low heat
14)Now the onions are golden
15)cook till the onions are brown
16)Add in salt and spice powders
18)Add a splash of water
20)Add in fried paneer cubes
22)Now cook till thickens