Carrot & Raisin Muffin Recipe – Moist Carrot Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
A very straight forward and simple muffin recipe which has raisins, carrots and cinnamon in it which makes it super flavourful and delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 3/4 cup 210 grams
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Carrot - 1 large grated
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ml
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Grease 6 cup nonstick muffin pan with oil and set aside.
- Take egg, sugar, oil, vanilla, milk in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Take flour, baking powder and salt. Fold gently.
- Add carrot, cinnamon and raisin and fold gently.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin mould till it comes to the top.
- Pop this in preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
1)Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Crack open an egg in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
4)Add in milk.
5)Add in oil, you can use melted butter too.
6)Whisk till combined.
7)Add in some all purpose flour.
8)Add in baking powder
9)Add in salt.
10)Whisk till combined.
11)Add grated carrots.
13)Add in cinnamon
15)Grease a muffin pan with oil, i am using nonstick pan. You can line the pan with some cupcake cases if you want.
16)Spoon the batter into the mould. Fill it to the top, this way you will get perfect muffin tops.
17)Bake them in a preheated oven to 20 to 25 mins. Just look at those muffin tops. Perfect!