Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies is absolutely delicious. You can make a huge batch and store in fridge and warm them up any time you want in microwave and enjoy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour ./ Maida - 1 and ⅛ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup 100 grams
- Creamy Peanut Butter - ¾ cup
- Brown Sugar - ⅓ cup
- Sugar - ⅓ cup
- Eggs - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Take butter and peanut butter in a bowl and mix well till creamy.
- Add in both sugar and beat till fluffy.
- Add in egg, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour mix and fold gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
- You can place the dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Now use icecream scoop to scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Flatten it.
- Pop this in oven and bake for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and cool; completely.
- Serve warm.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in baking soda
4)Mix well and set aside.
5)Take butter in a bowl. Use soft unsalted butter
6)Add in peanut butter
7)Whip till creamy
8)Add in sugar and brown sugar
10)Add in egg
13)Add all purpose flour
14)Add chocolate chips
16)Use a scoop to take some dough
17)Place in baking sheet
19)Bake till done