Ragi Brownies Recipe – Finger Millet Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and rich ragi brownies which is very easy to make but taste amazing. This ragi brownies is so good with a scoop of icecream and chocolate syrup.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dark Chocolate - 150 grams
- Eggs - 2
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
- Ragi Flour - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
- Mix ragi flour, baking powder and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and set aside to cool.
- Take eggs in a bowl and use a beater to whip it. Add in sugar little by little and whip well.
- Now add in melted chocolate and butter and mix well.
- Add in ragi mix and fold gently.
- Spoon this in a parchment lined baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take ragi flour in a bowl
2)Add in baking powder
4)Melt some chocolate
5)Take eggs in a bowl
6)Whip till stiff
7)Now it has started getting frothy
8)Add sugar little by little and beat
9)It should be light and fluffy
11)Add in melted chocolate
12)Add in melted butter
14)Add half of the ragi flour
16)Add remaining flour
18)Line a pan with parchment paper
19)Pour batter in
20)Bake till done
21)Remove and cool completely
22)Slice and serve.
This is the first ever brownies which i baked