Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soothing and comforting white hot chocolate which is not only tasty but is very refreshing as well. It taste so delicious and cools your throat instantly.
White Hot chocolate is a soothing drink. This one is so calming and soothing for body while hot chocolate is rich and decadent. This has just plain white chocolate, milk and mint extract. Use good quality white chocolate for maximum taste.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- White Chocolate - ⅓ cup
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - ¼ tsp
- Peppermint Extract - few drops
- Sugar if needed
- Marshmallow for serving
- Take milk, white chocolate chips and cornflour in a sauce pan.
- Heat and keep mixing till chocolate is melted.
- Take it off the heat and add peppermint extract.
- Whisk well till frothy.
- Serve topped with marshmallow.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
2)Add white chocolate chips
5)Keep mixing and keep cooking
6)Cook till white chocolate is melted
7)Remove it off the heat
8)Add few drops of peppermint extract