Wheat Bonda Recipe – Godumai Bonda Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and crispy wheat bonda which taste amazing and is fast to make. You can serve this with a cup of chai.
These crisp bondas are so crunchy in the exterior and so fluffy in the center. Taste so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger - 1 tsp grated
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Mint Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Water as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients to a thick batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop batter in and fry till golden brown.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)Add rice flour
3)Add in baking soda
5)Add in onions, ginger and green chillies
6)Add in curry leaves
7)Add in coriander leaves
10)Make it into a smooth thick batter
11)Heat oil for deep frying
12)Drop batter in
13)Fry till golden
14)Fry till golden