Pizza Crackers Recipe - Easy Basic Crackers Recipe with step wise pictures
Easy and simple pizza flavoured crackers which taste super yummy with a cup of coffee or tea. This taste so yummy and is super easy to make.
This is a basic cracker recipe which has just chilli flakes and oregano. I made this using oil to make it lighter. It tasted really yummy. Perfect with a cup of coffee too.
Hope you will give this try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Pizza Crackers Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp or to taste
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Cold Water as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take flour, salt, baking powder, chilli flakes, oregano in a bowl and mix well.
- Add oil and rub it into the flour.
- Add cold water and knead to a soft dough.
- Let it rest for 5 mins.
- Now roll it into a large sheet, fold it few times so it forms layers.
- Now roll it into a large rectangle.
- Cut it into small squares. Fork it all through it.
- Pop the cookies on the baking pan.
- Bake it for 12 to 15 mins till light golden.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight container.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
3)Add red chilli flakes
4)Add baking powder
8) Rub oil into the flour
9)Add cold water
10)Shape it into a dough. Let the dough rest for 5 mins.
11)Take the dough in the dough
12)Roll it out
14)Fold it like this
15)Fold it like this
16)Fold it like this
17)Now roll this
18)Slice off the edges
19)Cut it into squares
20)Fork it all over
21)Arrange it in a baking pan
22)Bake till golden