Pomegranate Jelly Recipe - Pome Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and refreshing pome jelly which is pretty easy to make and taste so delicious. This is a delicious snack for kids.
This is great for summer time, since kids love pudding.. You can use china grass as a setting agent, agar agar is much more healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Pomegranate Jelly Recipe
- Pomegranate Juice - 2 cups
- Sugar - ¼ cup or to taste
- Gelatin - 1 tblsp
- Water - 4 tblsp
- Pomegranate Seeds - ¼ cup
- Take gelatin in a sauce pan, add water and leave to sit for 10 mins. Heat it gently so the gelatin is melted.
- Add pomegranate juice, sugar and mix well. When it is heated. Pour it into moulds.
- Top with more seeds and set in fridge overnight.
- Unmould and serve
2)Cut it open
3)Remove the seeds
4)Take it in a juicer and grind and extract the juice
7)Take gelatin in a sauce pan
8)Add water and let it soak for 10 mins
9)Heat till gelatin is melted
10)Add pome juicee
13)Take your moulds
14)Fill with the mix
15)Top with seeds
16)Place this in fridge overnight
17)Unmould and serve