Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Zucchini Besan Sabzi Recipe - Zucchini Besan Stir Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super healthy besan zucchini poriyal or stir fry which gives so much flavour to the vegetables. This stir fry taste so yummy with plain rice and dal.
This is a everyday version zucchini stir fry. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Zucchini Besan Sabzi Recipe
- Zucchini - 1 large slit in half and sliced
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Gram Flour / Besan - ¼ cup
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Kaya podi / Hing - ¼ tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped finely
- Take zucchini in a bowl, add in besan, spice powders and salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in mustard and let it crackle.
- Add in asafoetida, onions and garlic and saute for 1 to 2 mins.
- Add in zucchini and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 mins till veggies are done.
- Now increase the heat and brown the veggie a little.
1)Take your zucchini
2)Slice it in half.
3)Cut like this.
4)Take it in a bowl
5)Add some salt.
6)Add in cumin powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
7)Add in some gram flour
9)Heat oil in a pan, add in mustard seeds
10)Add in asafoetida.
11)Add in chopped garlic and onions.
12)Saute them for a min.
13)Add in the zucchini besan mix
15)Cover and cook
16)Now the zucchini is cooked, now increase the heat and brown the zucchini a little.