Sattu Chilla Recipe - Sattu Flour Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures
Healthy and instant sattu chilla or dosa which can be made in few minutes. This dosa taste so delicious with chutney or sambar.
My mom always make this dosa whenever we run out of dosa batter. This version has chopped onions, chillies, curry leaves, pepper and coriander leaves. I have a quick version which is super fast to make. Will soon share that version with you all.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Instant Sattu Chilla Recipe
- Sattu Flour - 1 cup
- Gram Flour / Besan / Kadalai Mavu - ½ cup
- Sooji . Rava - ½ cup
- Curd - 1 cup
- Water as needed
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain / Carom Seeds / Omam - ½ tsp
- Oil for making dosa
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth batter.
- Make dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides.
- Cook till golden on both sides.
1)Take sattu flour in a bowl
2)Add in gram flour
8)Now the batter is done
9)Add onions, green chillies and coriander leaves
12)Take a ladleful of batter
14)Drizzle oil around the sides
15)Flip over and cook
Hi, I like 2 watch ur channels. How s ur daughter's.
How s sathish anna, how s Max?.