Vegetable Oats Porridge Recipe - Veg Oatmeal Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious oats porridge recipe which has veggies in them. This tasty oatmeal is perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner.
I have been addicted to oatmeal recently and most of the time it is my breakfast of choice. Since I am breast feeding oatmeal makes a great meal for me, since it helps in increasing the breast milk supply without adding extra weight on my tummy.
Mango Overnight Oats
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Vegetable Oats Porridge Recipes
- Oil or Ghee - 2 tsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped
- Beans - 6 chopped finely
- Instant Oats - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups or more
- Milk - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Take oil in a sauce pan, add in onion and green chillies. Saute for a min.
- Add in vegetables and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in oats and toast them in oil till light golden.
- Add in water, and cook for 5 mins.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add in salt and pepper powder.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
1)Heat oil or ghee in a sauce pan
2)Add in onions and green chillies
3)Saute for a min
4)Add in carrot and beans
5)Saute them for 5 mins or so till the raw smell leaves
6)Add in oats
7)Toast till golden
8)Add in water
9)Cook till oats is done
12)Add salt to taste
13)Add pepper to taste
14)Add coriander leaves
Leave a Reply