Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Schezwan Garlic Fried Rice Recipe with step wise pictures.
Schezwan Garlic fried rice is packed with garlicky goodness and spicy flavour. If you are a fan of spicy food then you are in a treat. It is super delicious.
This stir fry rice is super easy to make and it taste amazing. You can add cooked chicken along with this. You can add scrambled eggs or veggies in this too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Schezwan Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
- Cooked Basmati Rice - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Dry Red Chillies - 2
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add garlic and dry red chillies. Saute for a min.
- Add in schezwan sauce and mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add lots of chopped garlic and dry red chillies
3)Fry them for a min.
4)Add in schezwan sauce
5)Saute for few seconds.
6)Add in cooked basmati rice