Who hates a perfect grilled chicken. Specially the ones with the lovely chat grill marks on them. I love those so much, the grill marks will make them so appetizing and gives a lot more flavour..
Chicken Bacon Roulade
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
2)Dont oil the grill pan, instead oil the chicken.
3)Dont keep on flipping the chicken, just keep them on one side for 5 mins or so, then flip it. If you keep on flipping them, then they wont get the char marks.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 2
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1.5 tsp
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblspn
- Lemon Juice - 1.5 tblspn
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Yogurt / Curd - 3 tblspn
- Place chicken brease between two sheets of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin to bash them well this even out the chicken breast, so it will cook evenly.
- Mix all the ingredients given for marination together. Coat the chicken in this marination.
- Heat a grill pan on medium high heat.
- Now put the chicken in the hot pan, dont touch it for 5 mins, this will help the chicken to get a good char marks.
- Now flip over and cook for another 5 mins.
- Now flip over and cook for a min or so.
- Now remove the chicken and let it rest a bit.
- Remove it and serve with some mayo and lettuce.
|First take couple of boneless skinless chicken breast|
|cover them with plastic wrap|
|use a rolling pin to bash them, this will flatten them out
and it will cook evenly.
|now it is much more even, so it cooks quickly|
|Now lets make the marinate..I have salt, sugar, pepper
powder and red chilli flakes
|add in ginger and garlic paste|
|add in cumin powder|
|add in lemon juice|
|add in oil|
|spoon in some thick yogurt|
|add in chilli powder|
|mix well..marinate is done|
|now place the chicken in the marinate|
|coat it on both sides|
|place it over a preheated grill pan, cook this for
5 mins on one side..Dont touch them on that time,
this will give you the perfect grill marks.
|flip over and cook for another 5 mins or so|
|flip over and cook till done..Rest this for few mins and serve|
|Serve with mayo|