Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Vegetable Potato Sandwich Recipe - Easy Sandwich Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious and easy vegetable potato sandwich which is great for breakfast or for busy mornings. This can be put in your kids lunch box too.
Super good sandwich made using vegetables which is great to put in your kids lunch box or as a after school snack.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Veg Potato Sandwich Recipe
- Bread Slices as needed
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Spring Onion - 3 chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Cabbage - 1 cup chopped finely
- Potatoes - 2 boiled peeled and mashed
- Red Chilli Flakes -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato Ketchup - 3 tblsp
- Butter as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add spring onions and saute for a min.
- Add in carrots and cabbage and cook for few mins.
- Add ketchup, chilli flakes, salt and mix well.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Take bread slice, spread potato filling. Top with another slice.
- Cook on a buttered grill pan till golden.
- Remove and serve.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add chopped spring onions.
2)Saute for a min.
3)Add in chopped carrots and cabbage
5)Cook till raw smell leaves
6)Add in ketchup
7)Add in salt and red chilli flakes
9)Add in cooked mashed potatoes
11)Take bread slices.
12)Spoon some potato filling
14)Top with another bread. Place on a buttered grill pan
15)Top with more butter
16)Cook till golden on both sides
17)Remove and slice