Mixed Vegetable & Paneer Sabzi Recipe - Veg Sabzi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious side dish made using mixed veggies and paneer. This taste so yummy with roti, chapati or pulao. Very easy to make and taste so healthy too.
If you have bits and pieces of veggies lying in the fridge then this is a great recipe to try. It has paneer added for extra protein and the tomatoes add a bit of tang to the dish. Perfect to wrap between some rotis or chapatis.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Vegetable Sabzi Recipe
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Carrot - 1 large chopped
- Beans - 10 chopped
- Capsicum - 1 cubed
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Tomatoes - 3 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - ½ cup chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pan, add in carrots, beans and saute till tender.
- Add capsicum and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in paneer and cook till golden.
- Add in tomatoes and mix well. Cover and cook till it gets soft and mushy.
- Add in salt, sugar, chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve with chapati.
1)Heat oil in a pan.
2)Add in chopped beans and carrots
3)Saute them till it is half cooked.
4)Now it little tender
5)Add in chopped capsicum
7)Add in chopped paneer cubes
9)Toss well till it is cooked.
10)Add in chopped tomatoes
12)Cover and cook till tomatoes are soft.
13)Now it is cooked.
14)Add in salt
15)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder.
17)Add little sugar to balance the taste
18)Add lots of chopped coriander leaves