Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Walnut Katli Recipe - Akroot Barfi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious sweet made with walnuts taste amazing. This is perfect for any occasions either diwali or any special function.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Walnut Katli Recipe - Akroot Barfi Recipe
- Walnut - 1 cup powder
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - 4 tblsp
- Cardamom Powder - ¼ tsp
- Grind walnut into powder.
- Take sugar and water in a nonstick pan.
- Cook till it comes to one string consistency.
- Add in cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add walnut powder. turn off the heat.
- Keep mixing till it thickens and leaves the side of the pan.
- Spoon this onto parchment sheet and roll it thin.
- Cool it down and slice into pieces.
- Store in a air tight container.
1)take walnuts in a blender
2)Powder it. Dont grind too much else it will turn into pasty
3)Add sugar in a pan
6)Bring it to a boil
7)Cook till one string consistency
9)Add cardamom powder
10)Turn off the heat
11)Add walnut powder
13)Keep mixing till it gets thick
14)Now it has started to thicken
15)Now it is done
16)Line a sheet of silicon sheet or parchment paper
17)Pour the mix in
18)Place a sheet of parchment and roll it
19)Cool it down
20)Cut it into pieces