Eggless Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bar which is eggless. Yogurt acts as a perfect egg substitute and gives perfect cookie bar all the time.
This is a delicious chocolate chip cookies which has no eggs in them. The cookies is soft and chewy at the same time. This can be stored in a air tight container for 2 to 3 days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Unsalted Butter - 50 grams (soft)
- Brown Sugar - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Sugar - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Yogurt / Curd - 1.5 tblsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Chocolate Chips - ⅔ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add both sugar and cream till smooth.
- Add in yogurt and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Place it in a parchment lined baking pan and flatten it.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and cool a little, Cut into bars
1)Take unsalted soft butter in a bowl.
2)Add brown sugar
Also check out
3)Add in sugar
5)Add little curd / yogurt
6)Mix till creamy.
7)Add in wheat flour
8)Add baking soda
9)Add little salt
10)Add some chocolate chips
11)Mix till combined
12)Now the dough is made.
13)Line a baking pan with parchment paper
14)Spoon dough in and press evenly.
15)Bake till done.
16)Remove it and cool completely
17)Slice and serve