Aadi Festival Koozh Recipe - Sweet Aadi Koozhu Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a simple recipe made using jaggery and rice flour. But the taste is just fantastic. It literally takes just less than 10 mins to make. This is one of the best prasadham for amman. My grandma used to make this for amman and she tells me it is her favourite.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Aadi Festival Koozh Recipe - Sweet Aadi Koozhu Recipe
- Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu - ¼ cup
- Jaggery / Sarkarai - 1 cup
- Water - 1.5 cup + ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Dry Ginger powder - ½ tsp
- Coconut - ½ cup grated
- Take jaggery and 1.5 cup of water and bring it to a boil, cook till jaggery melts. Strain and set aside.
- Take rice flour in a bowl, add ½ cup of water and mix to a smooth paste.
- Take the jaggery water back in the sauce pan, add coconut and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in the rice flour water and mix well. Cook till it thickens.
- Add in cardamom and dry ginger powder and mix well.
1)Take rice flour in a bowl
2)Add in water and make it into a smooth paste
3)Take grated jaggery in a sauce pan
4)Add in water
5)Heat till jaggery melts
6)Now bring this to a boil
8)Take it back in the sauce pan
9)Add in coconut
10) Add the rice flour paste
11)Mix well till it thickens
12)Now it is done
13)Add in cardamom powder and dry ginger powder.