Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Aadi Kozhukattai Recipe - Rice Sweet Kozhukattai - Aadi Festival Recipes.
Aadi festival special kozhukattai, made using rice flour, jaggery. Taste really good and is perfect for this occasion.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Aadi Kozhukattai Recipe - Aadi Festival Recipes
- Jaggery / Sarkarai - ¾ cup grated
- Coconut - 1 cup grated
- Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu - 1 ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Dry Ginger Powder / Chukku Podi - 1 tsp
- Take jaggery, coconut and mix well till it gets sticky.
- Now add in cardamom and ginger powder. Mix well.
- Add in rice flour and mix well to a crumbly and little damp mix.
- Take small portion and roll it into a tight ball.
- Bring lots of water to a boil. add ball in slowly and cook for 10 mins.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take powdered jaggery in a bowl
2)Add in coconut
3)Mix well using your hands.
4)Now it has turned out little sticky
5)Add in dry ginger powder
6)Add in cardamom powder
8)Add in rice flour
11)Take small portion in your hands
12)Roll it out
13)Now it is done
14)Take lots of water in a sauce pan.
15)Bring it to a boil
16)Add it in
17)Cook for 10 mins on high heat
18)When coconut comes to the top of kozhukattai then it is done.