"Air Fryer Fried Chicken is a healthy alternative to fried chicken and is super crispy and juicy. This makes a great weeknight dinner"
I have been getting so many mails regarding showing recipes made using air fryer. Finally i have tried making fried chicken in air fryer which turned out super crispy.
You will love these Air fryer recipes too
What is an Air Fryer?
Is Air fried food healthy?
Air-Frying May Be Healthier Than Deep-Frying
Air-fried foods may be healthier than deep-fried foods in several ways. They are lower in fat, calories and even some potentially harmful compounds that are found in traditionally fried foods.
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Chicken:
- Preheat Air Fryer to 190 degree or 390 degree F.
- Massage chicken with the marination ingredients.
- Now coat in breadcrumbs.
- Pop it into the air fryer.
- Cook till chicken is cooked.
- Remove and set aside for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve
Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
Cooking chicken breasts in the fryer is just as easy as cooking any other pieces, except that chicken breast can dry out faster. It’s better to use a batter-like my recipe to seal in the moisture. If you use skin off you can be prepared for dryer chicken, so if you don’t want to eat the skin simply cook the chicken breast with the skin on and then remove it before eating.
- Prepare the skin-on chicken breasts in the batter according to the recipe
- Cook the chicken breast in the Air Fryer for 25 minutes depending on how thick the chicken breasts are.
- If you have large ones they will take longer.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Chicken Drumsticks - 6
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 1 tblsp
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Preheat air fryer to 190 degree C for 10 mins.
- Take chicken in a bowl, add all ingredients except breadcrumbs.
- Now coat the chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken in air fryer and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and serve.
Air Fryer Fried Chicken Step by Step Pictures
1)Take chicken in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
2)Add in lemon juice and vinegar.
3)Add in chilli powder.
5)garam masala powder
6)Add in egg.
7)Add in flour
8)Add in ginger garlic paste
11)Take breadcrumbs in plate
12)Coat chicken in the crumbs
13)Now it is coated.
15)Place it in the fryer.
16) Bake till done.
17)It is all baked.