Crispy Paneer Cheese Balls in a Air Fryer with step wise pictures.
Delicious and healthy crispy paneer cheese balls made in a air fryer. The balls turns out super crunchy and crispy without the use of oil. Perfect for snack time.
Glen air fryer helps to make perfect french fries or any fried item with no oil at all. I have made this balls and many other stuffs with no oil at all. It all turned out perfectly crunchy.
Here is my review
- Frying basket chamber of PBT with base of food grade SS 304 to avoid harmful fumes while frying.
- Fry, grill, roast & even bake conveniently using little or no oil.
- Adjustable timer limit 30 min.
- Temperature control for perfect result 80° to 200°C.
- Bigger SS heat coil surrounded with reflector for rapid heating.
- With powerful motor for swift hot air circulation technology for faster, crispy & tender frying. It help to reduce the fat upto 80%.
- Safety lock on handle.
- Vapor steam system ensures the crisp frying.
- Patented conical hot air circulation base.
- Separate light indicator for power & heater.
- Capacity 2.25 Ltr.
- Warranty 2 years.
- 1350 W.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Paneer - 1 cup crumbled
- Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Potato - 1 boiled and mashed
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
- Water - 3/4 cup
- Breadcrumbs as needed
- Take all ingredients till flour. Shape it into small balls.
- Take flour in a bowl, add water and mix well to a smooth batter.
- Take ball and dip in the batter. Roll it in breadcrumbs.
- Heat air fryer to 180 degree C.
- Place it in air fryer basket and bake for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and serve.
Check this quick video:
1)Take all your ingredients.
2)Take crumbled paneer in a bowl.
2)Add in grated cheese.
3)Add in boiled potatoes
4)Add in salt.
5)Add in chilli flakes.
6)Add in chopped green chillies.
7)Add in chopped onions
9)Shape it into small balls.
10)Take all purpose flour / maida in a bowl.
11)Add in salt,
12)Add water and mix well to form a thin liquid.
13)Take batter has to be thin.
14)Coat the balls in breadcrumbs.
15)Now it is coated well.
17)Preheat glen air fryer to 180 degree C.
18)Take the balls in the basket.
19)Put it inside the air fryer.
20)Cook for 12 to 15 mins