Aloo Baingan Fry Recipe – Brinjal Potato Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious brinjal potato curry which is made in mustard oil is not only tasty but is super easy to make. It goes amazing with rice and dal.
This simple varuval taste amazing with plain rice and any kuzhambu. It is super easy to make and fast to cook as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Mustard Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1/2 tsp
- Potato - 2 peeled and chopped
- Brinjal - 2 chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan till smoking. Then reduce the flame and add in cumin seeds.
- Add in potatoes and fry till golden. Add in brinjal and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes, salt and cover and cook for 5 mins till it is done.
- Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
1)Heat mustard oil in a pan till smoking. Reduce the heat
2)Add cumin seeds
4)Cover and cook
5)Now it is fried
6)Add in tomatoes
10)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder