Vendakka Mezhukkupuratti Recipe – Ladies Finger Stir Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious ladies finger curry which taste so tasty and is very easy to make as well. This taste amazing so good with rice or roti as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Coconut Oil - 3 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - ½ tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundu Paruppu - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - a sprig
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Ladies Finger - 15 chopped
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coconut - ½ cup grated
- Heat oil in a pan, add in mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
- Add in onions and mix well.
- Add in ladies finger and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins
- Add in chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in coconut and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan.
2)Add in mustard, urad dal and curry leaves
3)Add in onions
4)Saute for a min
5)Add in ladies finger
8)Cover and cook
9)Now it is done
10)Add in turmeric powder and chilli powder
11)Add in coconut