Butter Salt Biscuits Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. This cookies recipe turned out super crispy and flaky. Perfect with a cup of tea.
Butter Salt Biscuit Recipe is a simple biscuit recipe which is crispy and flaky. This cookie recipe taste amazing and is super yummy.
Last week me and hubby went to bakery to pick up some stuffs. I just went through the shelves and found there was a variety of biscuits displayed. I found a biscuit named gingelly biscuits and i was surprised to see the name.
You will love this whole wheat biscuits too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Butter Salt Biscuits Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking powder - ¼ tsp
- Sesame Seeds - 1 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Take butter in a bowl and cream till mixed.
- Add in salt, baking powder and sesame seeds and mix well.
- Add in flour and mix well.
- Add water and make it into a soft dough.
- Roll it into log, Cut it into slices.
- Arrange it in a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take unsalted butter in a bowl
3)Mix till creamy
5)Add baking powder
6)Add in sesame seeds
8)Add in flour
10)Add little water
11)Knead to a dough
12)Shape into dough
14)Cut into pieces
15)Arrange it in baking pan, Bake it till done