Rum Balls Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Fruit Cake Balls or Rum Balls which taste amazing with full of chocolate and rum flavour.
Rum Balls with Step by step pictures. Rum Balls are nothing but a mixture of fruit cake or biscuit crumbs which has added rum and nuts mixture in them. This has honey and chocolate mixture added to it which adds as a glue. Then the whole balls in coated in chocolate.
WIKI: Rum balls are a truffle-like confectionery cake of cookie butter flavoured with chocolate and rum. They are roughly the size of a golf ball and often coated in chocolate sprinkles, desiccated coconut, or cocoa. As their name implies, these cookies contain rum. Because they are not baked, the alcohol flavour and kick are not lost during preparation. This cookie is especially popular during the holiday season.
You will love this coconut bon bons
You will love my christmas bon bons
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Fruit Cake / Plum Cake - 250 grams
- Rum - 3 tblsp
- Marie Biscuit Crumbs - 2 cups
- Melted Chocolate - 100 grams melted
- Honey - 3 tblsp
- Crushed Nuts - ¼ cup
- Dark Chocolate - 2 cups
- Take all ingredients in a bowl for except chocolate and mix well.
- Take small portion and roll it into balls.
- Place it in fridge or freezer for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave for few seconds or melt in double boiler till smooth.
- Take the balls from fridge and coat it in chocolate.
- Remove and set aside till it hardens.
1)Take fruit cake in a bowl
2)Add in crushed biscuit crumbs
3)Add in crushed nuts
4)Add in some rum
5)Add in honey
6)Add in some melted chocolate
8)Take small portion of balls
9)Shape it into balls
10)Place it in fridge for 1 hour
11)Melt some chocolate
12)I melted it in microwave
13)Remove the balls from fridge
14)Coat in the chocolate
16)let it set and serve