Whole Wheat Biscuits Recipe – Diwali Sweets Recipes with step wise pictures.
Whole wheat biscuits taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is not only easy to make but taste delicious.
This is a cardamom flavoured cookies or biscuits which taste amazing. It is easy to make and taste really yummy. You can have this crunchy biscuits with a cup of chai or coffee..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup / 120 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup / 100 grams
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - ¼ cup / 60 ml
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take wheat flour, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add butter and rub it into the flour. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add milk and knead to a soft dough.
- Roll the dough into sheet.
- Cut into squares.
- Arrange it in a parchment paper and bake for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and cool it down.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking powder
4)Add in cubed butter
5)Rub it into the flour
7)Add in sugar
6)Add cardamom powder
8)Add in milk.
9)Mix well to a dough
10)Line a parchment paper. Place dough on top
11)Roll it out
12)Cut it into squares
13)Remove it using the square
14)Arrange it in baking pan
15)Bake till done.