Chocolate Salami Recipe – No Bake Christmas Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super delicious chocolate salami made using biscuits nuts and chocolate. This is one of the easiest dessert you could ever make. Taste amazing.
I had one of this chocolate few days back and i am in complete love with it. This is a easy version of making it at home and it taste delicious. I have one more version which has dried fruits added in it. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chocolate - 2 cups chopped finely
- Butter - 50 grams
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Biscuits - 2 cup crushed roughly
- Almonds - ¼ cup chopped
- Confectioners Sugar as needed
- Melt chocolate, cream and butter over low heat and set aside.
- Add in biscuits and almonds. Mix well.
- Set aside in fridge for 30 mins.
- Now take it out and transfer to parchment paper and press down to a log like. Roll it tightly and chill for 2 hours.
- Unwrap it and dust with icing sugar all over it.
- Slice to pieces and serve.
1)Take butter in a sauce pan
4)melt on low heat
5)Now it is melted
7)Add crushed cookies
7)I added some chocolate cookies too
9)I transfered to a bowl and chill for an hour
10)Now it is cold enough
11) Spoon it into parchment paper and roll it into a log like
12)Wrap it well and chill for couple of hours
14)Dust it with icing sugar
15)Slice and serve