Caramel Croissant Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Caramel Croissant Pudding Recipe. Delicious croissant pudding which has a caramel flavour. It is so delicious, creamy, and so soft and fluffy.
I get many emails from my viewers to share easy puddings and desert ideas. This is one recipe which i made recently and it is addictive. It needs a handful of ingredients which u must be already having on hand..The taste is just fantastic.
Dates and Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Eggless Mango Mousse
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Croissants - 3 to 4
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Cream - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Caramel Sauce - 3 tblsp
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Preheat oven 180 degree c. Grease a baking pan with butter and set aside.
- Tear the croissants and set aside.
- Take egg, sugar, vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in milk, cream and caramel sauce. Mix well.
- Add the croissants in and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Spoon this into a greased pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Serve warm.
1)Take some croissants
3)Crack egg in a bowl
4)Add in sugar
5)Add in some vanilla
6)Add in milk
7)Add in cream
9)Add in caramel sauce
11)Add the croissant in
13)Set aside for 10 mins
14)Grease a pan with some butter
15)Spoon the mix in
16)Bake till golden