Cashew Nut Halwa Recipe – Cashew Halwa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and melt in mouth cashew halwa which taste so delicious. It is so rich and make a decadent sweet.
This halwa is similar to badam halwa and taste even better than that. It is pretty easy to make and needs just a handful of ingredients.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Raw Cashewnuts - 1 cups
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup
- Saffron a pinch
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Take saffron in a bowl, add few spoonful of milk and let it steep.
- Soak cashews in milk for 1 hour. Add it to a blender and make it into a smooth puree.
- Take it in a nonstick pan, stir and cook till it thickens.
- Add in sugar and mix well. Keep cooking till it gets thick.
- Add ghee little at a time and mix well.
- Add saffron soaked milk and mix well.
- Cook till it leaves the sides.
- Remove it to a bowl.
1)Take saffron in a bowl
2)Add little milk and soak them for 5 mins.
3)Let the saffron soak for 5 mins.
4)Soak the cashews in milk for 1 hour.
5)Now it is soaked.
6)Take it in a blender
7)Add milk and grind it to a smooth paste.
8)Now it is smooth.
9)Take it in a nonstick pan.
10)Stir and cook till it thickens
11)Now it is nice and thick
12)Add some sugar.
13)Stir and cook till cashews thickens
14)Now it is thickened beautifully.
15)Add ghee little at a time and keep mixing.
17)Add more ghee
18)Add saffron milk.
21)Now it is done.