Chocolate Cupcakes with Ganache Icing with step wise pictures.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Ganache Icing. Super moist cupcakes which has a rich chocolate taste to it. It is super easy to make and taste so chocolaty and soft.
One of my favorite cupcake recipe is this one. It is from mary berry chocolate cupcakes recipe. I found this recipe on her cookbook Mary berry 100 sweet treats and puds and i am hooked to the book. I am trying out recipes from that cookbook one by one. Will be sharing all the recipes here soon.
Supermoist chocolate cupcakes recipe which is super easy to make and taste so yummy. This recipe is very basic and you need just normal ingredients which you might already have on hand.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup 25 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Unsalted Soft Butter - 100 grams
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Hot Milk - 4 tblsp
- Cream - 1/4 cup
- Dark Chocolate - 1 1/4 cup chopped
- First make the ganache. Take cream in a sauce pan and bring it to a simmer. Now add in chopped chocolate and mix well. Once it is all melted. Take it off the heat and set aside to set. It will take 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take cocoa powder in a bowl, add in 4 tblsp of hot milk and mix well.
- Add in butter, sugar and eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in dry ingredients into this and fold gently.
- Scoop this into cupcake cases and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Now frost with ganache and serve.
1)Take cream in a sauce pan
2)Simmer for 2 mins
3)Add chocolate and mix well
4)Cook on low heat till chocolate is melted
5)Now set this aside for 2 to 3 hours till it is set.
6)Now lets make the cupcakes. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take cocoa powder in a bowl.
7)Add in hot milk
8)Whisk till combined
9)Add in soft unsalted butter
10)Add in sugar
11)Add in eggs
12)Whisk till creamy
15)Add in flour
16)Add in baking powder
17)Add in a pinch of salt
19)Line a cupcake tray with cupcake cases
20)Fill with batter
21)Bake for 20 to 25 mins.
22)Take the frosting
23)Take the cooled cupcake
24)Dollop some ganache
25)Spread it out