Coconut Bon Bons Recipe with step wise pictures.
Chocolate coconut bon bons which taste so delicious and it is so addictive. You can never stop with one bon bons.
I am here with a awesome recipe which I waited so long to post..This is the first dish which I made when I thought of doing Christmas recipes. Hope you all are busy in packing and sending gifts to your friends, I would love if you include this in your gifts. Because it is such a awesome dish and everyone will love it for sure.
This bon bons tasted like rich rich chocolate coconut truffles. It had a deep chocolate and coconut flavour from the coconut extract as well as the dark chocolate.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Coconut Bon Bons Recipe
- Almond Butter - ¼ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Butter - ¼ cup softened
- Coconut Extract - ½ tsp
- Shredded Coconut Flakes - 1 to 2 cups
- Semi Sweet Chocolate - 1 cup chopped
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Take chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and pop it in microwave for 1 to 2 mins till it is melted. Set aside.
- Take almond butter and all ingredients except chocolate and sprinkles in a bowl and mix well.
- Put this in freezer for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of the mix and shape it into ball and place in fridge for 15 mins.
- Take the ball and coat in chocolate and top with sprinkles.
- Since the balls are cold the chocolate would instantly set.
Check this quick video
1)Take almond butter in a bowl
2)Add condensed milk
3)Add in soft butter
4)Add few drops of coconut extract
6)Add in coconut
7)Mix well. Put this in fridge for 30 mins
8)Take chocolate in a bowl
9)Melt it microwave
10)Shape the mix into balls
11)Chill or freeze for 15 more mins
12)Coat the balls in chocolate
14)Top with sprinkles when still wet