Dahi Paneer Recipe | Dahiwali Paneer Sabzi Recipe | Paneer Yogurt Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and fast gravy made using paneer and yogurt. It goes perfectly well with plain roti or naan bread. Super delicious curry.
Quick and easy paneer sabzi or dahi paneer which taste super delicious. This goes great with roti or pulao.
I made this yesterday as a part of my thali recipe. Everyone loved it so much more than anything else. Not only it tasted amazing but it is very easy to make and needs just few ingredients. I have one more version of this recipe which has tomatoes added in them, will share that version soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Dahi Paneer Recipe
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Gram Flour / Besan / Kadalai Mavu - 2 tblsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves Kasuri methi - 1 tblsp
- Coriander leaves a handful chopped finely
- Take yogurt, besan, spices and salt in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take oil in a kadai. Add whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add in the onions and cook till golden brown.
- Add in besan mix and water. Cook till it gets thickened and oil separates on top.
- Add in paneer, sugar and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in kasuri methi and coriander leaves and mix well.
1)Take yogurt in a blender jar
2)Add in gram flour
3)Add in salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder
4)Blend till creamy
5)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, cinnamon and bay leaves
6)Add finely chopped onions
7)Saute till translucent.
8)Now it is golden brown
9)Add the yogurt mix in
11)Bring it to a boil
12)Simmer for few mins.
14)Add paneer cubes
15)Add kasuri methi leaves
17)Cook till oil separates
18)Add coriander leaves