Dates Sesame Seeds Ladoo Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and highly nutritious sesame dates ladoo which needs just two ingredients to make. And this ladoo not only taste delicious but is great as a pre or post workout snack.
A healthy dates ladoo whcih has a addition of sesame seed. This ladoo has no extra sugar added in them, hence it is super healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dates - 15 to 20
- White Sesame Seeds / Ellu - 1 cup
- Dry roast sesame seed till light golden. Set aside to cool.
- Then spoon ¼ cup of it in a plate and add remaining to a blender and crush them. Set aside in a bowl.
- Take dates in a blender and pulse few times so it is well crushed.
- Take it in a bowl, add the ground sesame mix and knead to a dough.
- Take small portion from it and roll it into a ball.
- Then roll each ball in sesame seed and set aside.
1)Take sesame seeds in a dry pan.
2)Roast lightly on medium flame.
3)Now it is lightly golden
4)Take 3/4 of it in a blender
5)Crush them lightly. Set aside.
6)Take dates in a blender. This brown dates give nice texture than black dates.
7)Crush them few times to it is chopped very finely
8)Take it in a bowl
9)Add in the sesame powder
10)Knead a dough
11)Take small portions
12)Roll it into a smooth ball
13)Now roll it in the toasted sesame seeds