Dates Kheer Recipe – Diwali Sweet Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super yummy dates kheer or payasam which not only taste delicious but it is easy to make and completely sugar free.
Dates kheer makes a easy dessert which you can make for any occasion in just few minutes. It has a slight taste and flavour of dates without over powering anything. So delicious and very simple to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dates - 10
- Milk - 2 cups
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Cashews - 10 chopped
- Dates - 4 chopped finely
- Cardamom Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Take dates in a blender, add 1/2 cup milk and puree till smooth.
- Take remaining milk in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil.
- Add dates puree and cook for 2 mins.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a pan.Fry cashews and dates and cook till crispy.
- Add it into the kheer and mix well.
- Serve cold or hot.
1)Take dates in a blender
3)Grind to a puree
4)Take it in a sauce pan
5)Bring it to a boil and simmer for 2 mins
6)Take it in a bowl
7)Add cardamom powder
9)Heat ghee in a pan
11)Add in cashews
12)Fry till golden, pour over the kheer
15)Serve cold or warm