Egg Caesar Salad Recipe – Boiled Egg Caesar Salad with step wise pictures.
Super delicious caesar salad which can be made easily at home with just a handful of ingredients. Try this and enjoy for lunch or with some grilled chicken.
Some more salad.
- Iceberg Lettuce as needed
- Hard Boiled Eggs as needed
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing (Recipe here)
- Capsicum / Bell pepper as needed
- Bread - 2 slice cubed
- Cut bread into cubes, place it in a baking tray. Drizzle with little oil. Pop it in 180 degree C preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins. Remove and cool completely.
- Take lettuce in a bowl, add capsicum, bread and dressing. Toss gently.
- Place eggs on top and serve,
1)Take bread cubes in a pan and drizzle with little oil.
2)Pop it in oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins
3)Boil some eggs
4)Take lettuce in a bowl
5)Add chopped bell peppers
6)Add bread cubes
7)Add dressing. Recipe here
9)Top with boiled eggs and serve