Egg Caesar Salad Recipe - Boiled Egg Caesar Salad with step wise pictures.
Super delicious caesar salad which can be made easily at home with just a handful of ingredients. Try this and enjoy for lunch or with some grilled chicken.
Italian Salad Dressing
Sprouts Fruits Salad
Sprouts Veggie Salad
Some more salad.
Cold Pasta Salad
Egg Caesar Salad Recipe
- Iceberg Lettuce as needed
- Hard Boiled Eggs as needed
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe here
- Capsicum / Bell pepper as needed
- Bread - 2 slice cubed
- Cut bread into cubes, place it in a baking tray. Drizzle with little oil. Pop it in 180 degree C preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins. Remove and cool completely.
- Take lettuce in a bowl, add capsicum, bread and dressing. Toss gently.
- Place eggs on top and serve,
1)Take bread cubes in a pan and drizzle with little oil.
2)Pop it in oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins
3)Boil some eggs
4)Take lettuce in a bowl
5)Add chopped bell peppers
6)Add bread cubes
7)Add dressing. Recipe here
9)Top with boiled eggs and serve
I m a beginner to cooking...i m visiting kitchen for frst time...bt wen i tried ur recipes and give it to my frnds ..they appreciate me like anything..many say i m vry expert in cooking...Thank u sooooo much aarthy...i thought cooking is difficult ..it wil take months r years to learn...bt u made it easy for me... Especially This blog is vry helpful fr newly married gals as well...Vry big thanks to u...keep posting .....
@Aarthy: i need recipe for ennai kathrikai